1. “Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) Fact Sheet.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. June 16, 2016
2. “Venous Thromboembolism (Blood Clots).” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. August 13, 2015
3. Teraa et al. “Critical Limb Ischemia: Current Trends and Future Directions.” J. American Heart Association. Feb. 23, 2016
4. “Facts about Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD).” National Institutes of Health. Publication No. 06-5837, August 2006.
5. D Carradice. “Superficial venous insufficiency from the infernal to the endothermic.” Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 2014 Jan; 96(1): 5–10.
6. “Chronic Venous Insufficiency.” Cleveland Clinic. 12/15.
7. “Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD).” Mayo Clinic. Aug. 12, 2017
8. “Understand Your Risk for PAD.” American Heart Association, n.d.
9. “Peripheral Vascular Disease(PVD).” Stanford Health Care (SHC) – Stanford Medical Center. 13 July 2016
10. Melissa Conrad Stöppler. “Lymphedema.” MedicineNet.com. n.d.
11. Yost M. Critical Limb Ischemia Volume I, United States Epidemiology, Supplement 2016. Atlanta, GA: The Sage Group; 2016.HCUP Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS). Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP). Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; 2009
12. “Reducing Amputation Rates in Critical Limb Ischemia Patients Via a Limb Salvage Program: A Retrospective Analysis” Vascular Disease Management, May 2016.
The opinions and clinical experiences presented herein are for informational purposes only. Individual results may vary depending on a variety of patient-specific attributes and related factors. Dr. Raghu Kolluri has been compensated by Philips for his services in preparing and providing this material for Philips further use and distribution.
We offer links to third-party websites that may be of interest to our website visitors and in no way, represent any affiliation or endorsement of the information provided on those linked websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience and to assist you in learning more information on this topic. However, Philips does not control, endorse or guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on the linked sites. In addition, Philips makes no representations or warranties of any kind with regards to any third-party websites or information contained therein. If you have any questions or concerns about the information on the linked third-party websites, please contact the third-party websites directly.